Cannabidiol or CBD oil is derived from the cannabis plant. This is a kind of Cannabinoid that is a natural chemical found in the marijuana plant. Though it is derived from this plant, it does not create any sensation of intoxication or a feeling of being “high.” The high feeling is the result of another substance found in Cannabinoid called THC. CBD oil has several benefits for your health. This is why it is popular in the market today.
CBD oil is being used widely in several parts of the USA, where recreational marijuana is legal. It is safe if taken in the right doses.
CBD essential oil helps your health in the following ways: –
- Relief from anxiety – CBD oil helps you to manage anxiety better. Research in the matter and experts believe that this oil changes the receptors in the brain on how they respond to the chemical serotonin. This chemical is associated with mental health. These receptors are small proteins linked to your brain cells to get chemical messages to help them respond to a stimulus different in nature. The oil helps you to reduce-
- Decrease stress
- Reduces the physiological effects of being anxious like a rise in heart rate
- Improves the symptoms of PTSD or post-traumatic stress disorder
- Boosts sleep for people suffering from insomnia
- Reduces epileptic seizures – CBD oil reduces the instances of seizures in epileptic patients. However, the subject is still under research to understand how to use it safely.
- Treating nerve problems – The CBD oil helps people who have neurodegenerative health disorders. They are diseases affecting the nerves and brain that deteriorate with time. There is a receptor in the brain called CB1 that respond to ways via which CBD oil can help with this disorder. Research is being conducted for-
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
The use of CBD oil reduces the inflammation that often aggravates these neurodegenerative symptoms. More research is still being conducted on the matter so people can safely use the right doses of oil.
- Pain relief – With the help of CBD oil, you can alleviate and manage pain better. This oil has positive effects on the receptors of the brain when it comes to pain management. There have been surveys showing that CBD oil had displayed positive results of patients who had chemotherapy. Cannabis has shown to alleviate pain relating to –
- Injuries in the spinal cord
- Muscle pain
- Chronic pain
CBD essential oil needs to be administered in the right dose to get optimal results for any of the above health issues that you might have. Generally, healthcare professionals will recommend the use of CBD oil to you. When you are buying this oil, make sure you purchase it from genuine stores. Both local and online stores sell CBD oil. Buy reputed brands and alleviate health problems safely with success.